Friday, February 8, 2008

opportunity

There are so many opportunities on the internet for being able to work from home you can become overwhelmed. I have been looking for months and I believe I found one I can enjoy doing. The name of the company is AmeriPlainUSA. What they do is offer a health benefits package nationwide with includes savings on dental, vision, perscription and chiropractic care upt to 80% off. All four of these benefits are packaged together for only $19.95 monthly for the entire household. The company is 16 years old and has over one and halve million people on the program. There are two ways to make money in AmeriPlan, the first way is to sign people up to the IBO's (Independent Business Owners) you will get paid $90.00 for every Business Partner you sign up. The second way is to sign people up for the benefits package. The cost to join this is $95.00 with a $50.00 monthly fee. Once you sign up you will get the health benefit package. This cost has been the most reasonable I have found. If you would like to check it out go take a tour of the website http://www.IBOPlus.com/40570450 and if this is something you would be interested in sign up and lets get started. If you are interested in just the health benefits package check out wesite http://www.MyBenefitsPlus.com/40570450. if you have any question or want to know more about earning money part time or full time please contact me my information is on the sites, or you can blog me back.

No comments: